The Grace Anglican Church was built in July of 1905. The church replaced the original building which was constructed in 1862, at a cost of $1,500.

The church was last used approximately by the Mennonites. The cemetery, located at 6995 Freeborn Street is still owned by the Anglican Church.

The church is slowly being dismantled as Sittler Demolition prepares it for demolition.